Saturday, January 29, 2011

Maybe I Should Write Myself A Letter

It's been a good run.

This blog was a great idea when I came up with it and I've had some hilarious responses from the companies I've contacted, but I've realized that it just isn't something I'm going to keep updating.

I'm a writer, and the purpose of this blog was to give me another creative and fun outlet for my verbosity, one that I really did enjoy working on. Unfortunately, I didn't really craft enough structure into the blog to make it something that I would come back to on a regular basis; it was always "I'll get to it tomorrow", and suddenly it had been six months.

Since I can't leave well enough alone I'm not done blogging and I've started a new project called One Day, One Thousand in which I am attempting to write a 1,000 word story every day for a year. It's hard but fun and I'm hoping the schedule will force me to stick with it.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you take a gander at my other work!

- Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment